Great Deals on Empire HVAC’s Maintenance Program
A well-maintained machine performs at higher efficiency, providing more dependable and longer lasting service than a machine that has been neglected. That’s why a planned maintenance agreement with Empire Heating and Air Conditioning is an inexpensive way to properly maintain your equipment. Also, proper maintenance will assure you that your manufacturer’s warranty will be honored should your equipment need to be replaced within the warranty period.
We offer substantial discounts to our customers who make a commitment to maintain their equipment. Parts and labor savings of 20 percent (even on emergency service) as well as a 10 percent discount on new equipment are just part of our standard maintenance agreement.
Here’s a small list of the many reasons to get a maintenance agreement:
1) Labor Discounts : Maintenance agreement customers receive a reduced diagnostic fee along with a full 20% discount on service labor.
2) Priority Service : Maintenance agreement customers receive priority scheduling over non-maintenance customers.
3) Written Report : Maintenance agreement customers will receive an written report after each inspection, detailing work preformed and work recommended for continued dependability and efficiency.
4) Equipment Maintenance Inspection Including : Thermostat calibration, overall cleanliness of system, electrical controls, total external static pressure, heat anticipation setting, and much more.
5) Repair Discount : Maintenance customers get a 20% discount of parts and labor as listed in our customer assurance pricing guide.
6) Peace of Mind : Discounts and inspections are great, but to Empire, the most important part of our maintenance agreement is that our customers don’t have to constantly worry about their system breaking and having to pay to completely replace it out of pocket.
We offer 24/7 emergency service to our planned maintenance customers only. With an Empire Heating and Air Conditioning Planned Maintenance Program you can feel secure knowing that your heating and cooling needs will be met day or night, weekday or weekend.