A Comfortable Home Starts with AC Maintenance
When springtime rolls around, that means warm temperatures are just around the corner. Now is the perfect time to enjoy the cool weather before things get very uncomfortable. But Spring time is also a perfect opportunity to ensure your air conditioner is ready for the long, tasking summer. When temperatures start to climb, the last thing you’ll want to deal with is an expensive AC repair. Not only do they cause severe headaches and stress, they can also be very costly. To avoid this hardship, AC maintenance should be on your springtime to-do list.
There are tons of benefits for proper AC maintenance — some of which include:
- Extends the Life of your AC Unit
- Less Stress from Dealing with Repairs
- Increase your Energy Efficiency
- A Greater Peace of Mind
- Increased Cooling Power
- Helps Save on Utility Bills
- Provides Cooler Temperatures
- And More!
AC maintenance can be very beneficial for the whole family. With the extended use of your air conditioner during the summer, problems are likely going to occur. But if you make sure you take care of proper AC maintenance tasks, you can reap the benefits of a more comfortable home, in addition to lower energy bills.
Follow this Spring Cleaning Checklist
When dealing with AC maintenance, it’s important to make sure you’re doing everything correctly. The last thing you’ll want to do is break a key component or knock something out of place. Remember, your AC unit is a very intricate piece of equipment, and it has a lot of moving parts.
If temperatures are starting to climb and your air conditioner is ready for a quick recharge, we highly recommend following this spring cleaning checklist:
- Inspect and clean around your unit’s control box
- Ensure that your fan blades are working correctly
- Check your coil and cabinet for any leaks or holes
- Inspect the base pan for any leaks or blocked drains
- Remove any dirt or debris around your system
- Replace your filter if needed
- Check for leaks in the ducts
- Listen for strange noises when your unit starts
- Ensure no weird smells are coming from your system
By following this super-simple spring cleaning checklist, you can be confident that your system is well-prepared to keep you and your family comfortable. With high temperatures and long summer days on the horizon, having a well-functioning air conditioner will ensure you stay cool all summer long.
Call Empire for Your Maintenance Needs!
Looking for an Atlanta area heating and air conditioning expert? Then call Empire Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. today! We have over 30 years of experience providing top-notch services to residents in the area. From repairs to AC maintenance solutions, we’re always focused on your comfort. Call the Atlanta area heating and air conditioning specialists today!