Atlanta Air Conditioning
In Atlanta, air conditioning is a necessity. You want to make sure you pick the best company when replacing or repairing your home’s air conditioning system.
Here are some reasons why Empire Heating & Air Conditioning is your best choice for air conditioning repair and replacement in Atlanta.
- Family owned and operated since 1985.
- Technicians go through background checks and random drug testing.
- Repairs include one-year warranty.
- Trucks are fully stocked with most commonly used HVAC parts.
- Service department is available 24 hours a day.
- Better Business Bureau A+ rating and accredited business.
- 8 Year Recipient of The Angie’s List Super Service Award, Consistently One of the Highest Rated Companies.
- NATE (North American Training Excellence) Certified Quality Circle Contractor.
- Senior technicians are NATE certified.
- All field employees complete a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education each year.
- Service and repair all makes and models of air conditioning equipment.
- DET (Duct and Envelope Tightening) certified by the state of Georgia.
- GA unrestricted conditioned air license.
- Master plumber.
- Master electrician.
- DOL boiler certificate.
- Low voltage license.
- NCI combustion analysis certification.
- Fully insured.
- Combined 100+ years of HVAC experience.
- Repairs are charged by the job – not by the hour.
- NCI (National Comfort Institute) Contractor, HVAC System Diagnostic, Design & Balancing Certified
Call on Empire Heating & Air Conditioning at 404-294-0900 for all of your indoor comfort needs and to help you take advantage of current tax credits and rebate programs.