Indoor Air Quality Testing
Empire Heating and Air Conditioning is working with AirAdvice for Homes, inc. through the “Honeywell Contractor Pro” program to offer an analysis of indoor air quality (IAQ) and remediation plans for homeowners.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to allergies, asthma and unsafe conditions for you and your family. The most common indoor air problem is particle allergens such as dust, dander, pollen, spores and bacteria, which occurs in 91% of all homes. Fixing your indoor air quality problems creates a healthy home environment and can increase the value of your home. After you take part in our IAQ testing and we have implemented the right solution for your home, you will be surprised at the peace of mind you get just by knowing you are now living in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
Indoor Air Quality Problems:
- Bedrooms – dust and dust mites, bacteria and viruses, pet dander
- Bathrooms – mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses
- Living Area – carbon monoxide, tobacco smoke, organic chemicals, pet dander, wood stoves or fireplaces
- Kitchen – carbon dioxide, formaldehyde, smoke, gas appliances, garbage pails, plumbing leaks
- Garage – carbon monoxide, paints and solvents, mold and mildew, gasoline fumes, pesticides and herbicides
- Basements – radon, plumbing leaks, viruses and bacteria, dust
- Attic – asbestos, dust, formaldehyde
- Fireplaces – carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, particle allergens, chemical pollutants, and temperature, humidity, air pressure issues
Utilizing our advanced technology, we monitor, analyze and record a sample of the air every minute. We then provide you with a full IAQ report, which lets you see your home’s daily air quality. We can then determine what may be affecting your home’s indoor air and take the steps to improve your home’s air.
Empire Heating and Air Conditioning can help you solve your indoor air quality problems. Call us today or fill out our online form to help make your home healthy and clean with our IAQ testing services today!