Whole Home Humidifiers – Decatur, GA
When a cold front comes through, it affects more than just the temperature. With it comes lower humidity, which can be problematic in many areas. People who use humidifiers enjoy many benefits that you may not have considered before.
- Worried about heating bills? Dry air feels colder on the skin, tempting you to turn up that thermostat. Running a humidifier may keep your heating bills lower in the long run.
- A humidifier keeps nasal passages moist, which helps your body use its natural defenses to block viruses that can cause colds and the flu. Tiny hairs in the nose will also block dust better, which often carries allergens.
- Do you snore or have a loved one that sounds like a table saw? Drier air only makes the problem worse.
- Always reaching for the lotion bottle in the winter? A humidifier is the first line of defense in preventing dry, itchy, cracked skin.
- Dry air takes a toll on furniture and wood floors. It dries it out, sometimes leading to cracks. Moist air will protect your valuable wood investments.
A humidifier can keep you healthy, comfortable, and improve the air quality in your home. Dry air may be contributing to many problems, and the solution is as simple as installing a humidifier to keep the humidity level at optimum levels, usually between 35 and 40%. In the winter, it is not unusual for humidity levels to be below 20% inside, but thankfully the solution is simple.
Whole Home Humidifier Experts in Decatur GA – Empire Heating and Air Conditioning
Contact Empire Heating and Air Conditioning to get more information on humidifiers and other products to keep the air quality level in your home at its best.