Having a Planned Maintenance Agreement is Important
A well-maintained HVAC system performs at higher efficiency, providing more dependable and longer lasting service than a system that has been neglected. That’s why a planned maintenance agreement with Empire Heating and Air Conditioning is an inexpensive way to properly maintain the HVAC system in your Decatur home. Proper maintenance will assure you that your manufacturer’s warranty will be honored in the event that your equipment needs to be replaced within the warranty period.
How Empire Can Help
We offer substantial discounts to our customers who make a commitment to maintain their equipment. This includes parts and labor savings of 15 percent (even on emergency service). This is just part of our standard maintenance agreement.
Why get a HVAC maintenance agreement from Empire?
- Labor Discounts: You’ll receive a reduced diagnostic fee, along with a full 15% discount on service labor.
- Priority Service: Maintenance agreement customers receive priority scheduling over non-maintenance customers.
- Written Report: You’ll get a written report after each inspection that details work performed and work recommended for continued dependability and efficiency.
- Equipment Inspection: Includes thermostat calibration, system cleanliness, electrical controls, total external static pressure, heat anticipator setting and more.
- Repair Discount: Maintenance customers get a 15 percent discount of parts and labor as listed in our customer assurance pricing guide.
Call Empire for the planned maintenance program you need today.
We offer 24/7-emergency service to our planned maintenance customers only. With an Empire Heating and Air Conditioning Planned Maintenance Program, you can feel secure knowing that your heating and cooling needs in Decatur will be met day or night, weekday or weekend. Call us at 404-294-0900 or contact us online today!