Indoor Air Quality Testing in Atlanta
Empire Heating and Air Conditioning is working with AirAdvice for Homes, inc. through the “Honeywell Contractor Pro” program to offer an analysis of indoor air quality (IAQ) and remediation plans for homeowners.
Poor indoor air quality can lead to allergies, asthma and unsafe conditions for you and your family. The most common indoor air problem is particle allergens such as dust, dander, pollen, spores and bacteria, which occurs in 91% of all homes. Fixing your indoor air quality problems creates a healthy home environment and can increase the value of your home. After you take part in our IAQ testing and we have implemented the right solution for your home, you will be surprised at the peace of mind you get just by knowing you are now living in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
Your Atlanta Indoor Air Quality Testing Company:
Empire Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to be one of Atlanta’s top indoor air quality testing companies. With a personalized home air quality test, we can identify harmful allergens in the following areas:
- Bedrooms – dust and dust mites, bacteria and viruses, pet dander
- Bathrooms – mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses
- Living Area – carbon monoxide, tobacco smoke, organic chemicals, pet dander, wood stoves or fireplaces
- Kitchen – carbon dioxide, formaldehyde, smoke, gas appliances, garbage pails, plumbing leaks
- Garage – carbon monoxide, paints and solvents, mold and mildew, gasoline fumes, pesticides and herbicides
- Basements – radon, plumbing leaks, viruses and bacteria, dust
- Attic – asbestos, dust, formaldehyde
- Fireplaces – carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, particle allergens, chemical pollutants, and temperature, humidity, air pressure issues
Utilizing our advanced technology, we monitor, analyze and record a sample of the air every minute. We then provide you with a full IAQ report, which lets you see your home’s daily air quality. We can then determine what may be affecting your home’s indoor air and take the steps to improve your home’s air.
What Exactly Do I Get with an Indoor Air Quality Test?
There are two different options for your Atlanta’s home air quality test: Flash Reports and Smart Reports.
1. Flash Reports
- Can be generated in 30 minutes
- Can be completed for a nominal fee of $88 or in conjunction with a maintenance inspection
- Gives a quick snapshot of the six leading indicators of air quality:
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Readings help verify the overall air quality in your home.
2. Smart Reports
- Testing is completed over a 48 hour period
- Helps identify how conditions change in a structure over a period of time
- Helps define issues that may occur intermittently or under different levels of occupation
- Typical price is around $290
- Maintenance agreement customers receive a 20% discount on these services
Important Factors to Consider with Indoor Air Quality Tests:
Please note that although our tests can tell if conditions are present that promote mold and mildew issues, they do not specifically test for mold nor can they identify any type of mold or mildew. Our tests can calculate the approximate quantity of particulates in the air, but do not identify the exact type of particles. Additionally, our tests determine the approximate amount of volatile organic compounds (VOCs are organic chemicals / vapors), but do not identify the specific VOCs that may be present.
If you require more exact testing, we recommend getting in touch with an industrial hygienist to investigate your exact needs.
Schedule your Atlanta Air Quality Testing Service Today!
Empire Heating and Air Conditioning is your solution for indoor air quality testing in Atlanta. Call us today or fill out our online form to help make your home healthy and clean with our indoor air quality IAQ testing services today!
Your Home’s Air Quality Test is just a quick call away!