Indoor Air Quality Systems
At Empire Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that your home comfort goes beyond the temperature of your home. That’s why we’re pleased to offer our customers a broad range of indoor air quality solutions, from basic filtration to advanced purification.
review scores as of 2/22/23
Best Air Filtration
When you’re looking for the best indoor air quality product for your home, look no further than ionic air purification. At Empire, we offer the premiere air purification system available on the market today. Here are a few reasons why you may wish to choose our best IAQ system for your home:
- Proven technology – over 200,000 installations
- Actively purifies the whole house
- Kills mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces allergens, odors, smoke and particles
- No replacement parts – total cost of ownership is less than other options
- Self-cleaning design
- Installs in any air conditioning or heating system
- UL and cUL approved
- Three-year warranty
Better Air Filtration
When you and your family have advanced indoor air quality needs, you can count on Empire to provide you with an ultraviolet air purifier system. Our ultraviolet, or UV, purification systems:
- Inhibit the growth of mold spores and certain bacterias by as much as 99 percent
- Used in hospitals, restaurants, and other places where clean air is important
- Help keep odors at bay by eliminating them
Good Air Filtration
If you’ve noticed a lot of dust or particles floating around in your home, you may want to consider installing an air filter. At Empire, we’re pleased to offer air filtration options that provide you and your family with fresher, cleaner indoor air.
- Superior MERV filtration level
- Reduced need to change filter (once every 6-12 months instead of monthly)
- Advanced capture of airborne particles (up to 96 percent)
- Healthy, clean, safe indoor air without a lot of work
How Do I Know If I Need Better Indoor Air Quality?
People are spending more and more time inside their homes, which is why the air quality is so important. Having the right indoor air quality products can help you and your family breathe easier. Here are a few signs your IAQ could use some help:
- You find that you need to dust your home frequently
- You have dry, flaky skin
- You’re noticing an increase in allergy symptoms
- You have pets in your home
- You have a smoker in your home
- Someone in your family suffers from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory conditions
As a full-service HVAC contractor, you can rely on us for these other quality products.
Need Improved Indoor Air Quality? Contact Empire Today!
If you think it’s time for better air quality in your home, Empire is ready to help. We take great pride in offering our customers quality indoor air quality products that can provide them with fresher, cleaner air. To learn more about our indoor air quality products, call us at 404-294-0900 or contact us online today!